Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy? [01266] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy?

Hi Madge,

I did indeed get your post. Thank-you. My mother, I think, is leaning
towards a mastectomy. She's going to U of Washington for a
"multi-disciplinary breast team" (or something like that) conference on
Friday (second opinion) and we'll know more how she plans to proceed at
that time.

Thanks for the support and information. Shannon