Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy? [01265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy?

Shannon:

Did you get this email?

Shannon:

Because of the aggressive nature of your mother's cancer, I would think a
total mastectomy is the right direction. I did get the lumpectomy and
radiation, but my  cancer was in stage 0 and was very small( non invasive
ductal insitu). So far so good. I have not started any drug like tamoxifen
as of yet, because of the possible side effects. Lillian is the best source
on these drugs alternatives and chemo.

Hope this helps???

Good luck and god's blessing,

Madge