Re: [MOL] Nisi & Patrick [01264] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nisi & Patrick

hi Deb
Thanks so much for caring.I really appreciate your advice.
I know I'm not alone out there everyone is going thru the same problems.
It's real hard on me and my son to go back and forth but he wants to come
every time.
I don't have sisters or brothers so I take him along. My sisterinlaw wants to
take him for the summer just in case I have to go and that's ok.
My son adores my mom so much and it's hard on him to see her sick all the
time. He gives her her pills and counts them and tells me the time so that we
dont' forget to give them to her.......by the way he is only 3 yrs and 8 mos
old.
Take care and
GOD BLESS YOU
Love