[MOL] Another Attitude of Gratitude [01262] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another Attitude of Gratitude

 I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock
 strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. My job is
to choose what kind of day I am going to have.

 Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful
 that the grass is getting watered for free.

 Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be glad that
 my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away
 from waste.

 Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive.

 Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was
 growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.

 Today I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that
thorns
 have roses.

 Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark upon a
 quest of being friendly.

 Today I can whine because I have to go to school or work or I can shout
 with joy because God has given me the power to *create* wealth.

 Today I can murmur because I have to do housework, or I can feel
honored
 because the God has provided shelter for my mind, body and soul.

 Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped. And here I am, the
 sculptor who gets to do the shaping. What today will be like is up to
 me. I get to choose what kind of day I will have!

 Have a great day...unless you have other plans?

God Bless You
marty auslander