[MOL] Re:Frank answer this PLEASE..... [01249] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:Frank answer this PLEASE.....

Hi Frank,
Ok. now let's get your act together, we need you here to help us support
others, after all you are the best looking and even have the sexiest voice,
cause I have heard it.  You my dear have a lot to be thankful for and you
have alot of people that care about you, your family and Hope and your huge
family of MOLs, so now I want to hear a letter posted to the MOL group that
you are OK. and that you are going to stand up and fight, you are going to
promise not to just be a loser and give up.  I just know that our God expects
more then that from you or any of us.  Get on your knees and ask God for more
streinght to handle this load that you are not dealing with to well on your
own.  He will help you but you have to ask, and you have to fight too.
I want to see a possitive Post from you tonight now, PLEASE, I love you and
you are an important family member of the MOL Angel Family, you HEAR.
Now quit feeling sorry for yourself and pick yourself up out of the dummpy
mood and get with it OK?
I love you Frank and you are important to many people.
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/14/99 11:03:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net