Re: [MOL] Cancer Fatigue: Liz [01115] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer Fatigue: Liz

Hi Joicy,
For years I have worked two and three jobs. Right now I am subbing during
the day and of course teaching my college classes at night. On the weekends
my son and I share a job which some molers may be interested in doing. We
count people who are attending specific movies at the movie theaters. We
are hired by a security company out of California. They call and ask us to
do a count on whatever movie they have been hired to check. Last weekend
and this one we are counting The Mummy all showings Saturday and Sunday. We
go in and count the people for the showings they designate. We watch the
movie if we want to or kill time between showings. It doesn't pay much, but
we see lots of free movies and it is really easy. There is, of course,
paper work to fill out. People have to be over 18 to do the job because it
requires a certain level of responsible and it amounts to doing an audit on
the theater to see if they are following the contract rules. I have been
doing this for about 20 years.

Anyway, my point is, I used to be able to do this plus theater, etc. with
little trouble energy wise. Now I work, but I don't do the other things
because I am too tired. Right now I have to head for work at a local
school. I'll be a 3rd grade teacher today.
Love Liz