Re: [MOL] Cancer Fatigue: Liz [01096] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer Fatigue: Liz

Dear Liz, it is indeed frustrating. I have always been high energy also
-- even kind of hyper (very much an over-achiever), so this is
devestating, to feel so brain-dead. When I read about the effects of
chemo and tamoxifen on cognitive skills and energy, I don't know whether
to be glad (it's not my imagination, I am not crazy, it's real) or very
sad (let me outta here!!! give me my brain and energy  back!!!!) It is a
major struggle. I would be lying to say otherwise. I can deal with
losing a breast. Losing my mind and energy is much harder...but we can't
give up, can we? For we are fighters!!! Love, Joicy