Re: [MOL] NY Times re: Tamoxifen/Evista [01063] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NY Times re: Tamoxifen/Evista

And I wonder why I can't decide to take tamoxifen or not.
Finally finished 28 regular radiation treatments!!! Begin first of 5
boosts tomorrow and then I am done!!!!!! Wanted to celebrate today and
did - fell asleep outside under a tree. Do I know how to party or
what!!! Next week for a real celebration my husband is going with me and
then it's lunch in Princeton.
As for the channel 7 special report on Stacey Sagers breast cancer, part
two is on tonight. I did not watch it yet, however if you wish to view
it just go to the web site - www.7online.com. Tonight at 7:00 she will
be on line -  www.7online.com  to answer questions as to how she made
her decisions, and to answer questions. I think it runs for one hour.
I need to revisit my tree, I am so tired.
Debby G.