Re: [MOL] Marty [01024] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

Dearest Mary Ann,

thank you for your beautiful reply and message.

No, we never had children. If you would ask Barb she would say, "Marty
is the only child we have". LOl. We have been married 30 years and
counting, but not too fast.CAnt give you any advice about getting
married or what to buy or whatever since it has been a while for me
since I have been married or a wedding day. But I will tell you the
honeymoon gets better as we enjoy life and become older together.

So glad you wrote. Pls keep in touch.

God Bless
marty and Barb auslander