[MOL] Re: vulva cancer [01000] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: vulva cancer

Dear Friend,
Please see your doctor. You may have one of a number of different
disorders, and it is impossible to diagnose what is wrong with you
without you having a thorough investigation. Believe me, worrying about
it will only make it worse, and the odds are with you.
If the worst happened, and you did have cancer, the most important thing
is to start treatment as early as possible. So please, go see a doctor,
then pop back in and let us know what happened.
:) Love Mam
FEARME@bigpond.com