[MOL] Mam [00702] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mam

Mam, you should really introduce yourself to my friend Jill in Sydney.
Let me know. She is a great mystery fan and invades all the used book
stores while she is here in Victoria, BC visiting her mom and brother. I
save pocket books for her as well. She says the public library system is
not as good as ours. (I'm being polite here!). I read Southern Cross of
the "cops" one, didn't even know it was a second. I kind of got off on
the medical examiner ones when Patricia killed off the male friend. Her
heroine is a jinx. Have you read Rayner, she has a female pathologist
(English hospital) as her lead character. I wonder why we ex and current
medical people like this stuff? At least I don't read the vampire stuff.

Anyway, when would you get time to read anyway... you sound so busy and
nice to hear from you ocassionally. All best to you, Jeanne