Re: [MOL] wait till you burn [00701] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] wait till you burn

Dear Nac,
Thank you for telling me to Kick Butt. When I went there today I put
extra money in the meter and was prepared for a sit in. After my
treatment I asked to see the nurse. Was told she was out to lunch,
asked to see a doctor, any doctor. Was told no one was around. Got
dressed and came back to the patient waiting room. After about 20
minutes a tech came over to me and asked what was up. Said  I am not
leaving until I see a doctor and get some answers. Put plenty of money
in the meter and my children are old enough to be home alone, I can sit
here all day and into the evening. Well within five minutes a doctor was
found. He answered ALL my questions, explained why they can't give me
anything and will only do so if I burn. He actually explained it so that
I could understand. Said that I should use the aloe that I bought with
me, and yes do use cornstarch. Reminded me to use the emergency number
if I wanted to speak to a doctor over the weekend, or at any time that
the center was closed. Told him that I did not have that number and he
said  didn't realize that I had just begun treatment. Informed him that
today was number 25 out of 33. He just looked at me and gave me a card
with the number on it.
Sorry that this is so long, you just saved my lungs. I wanted to scream,
but typing this was more therapeutic.
Debby