No Subject [00678] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Hi All:  I have mentioned a couple of times in the past 3 weeks about my
friend Ron.  I now have the total name of his diagnosis.  Is there anyone
out there with this type of cancer?

Non-Hodgkin's Follicular Center Cell Lymphoma- Stage IIIB

I am trying to get whatever info I can for him.  Is there a Line similar to
the Mol-Line where they deal mainly with Lymphoma?

Thank you June A.