[MOL] Slobs and weed lovers [00643] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Slobs and weed lovers

Well, I just cleaned last week, do I have to do it this week? Eating I
can see, but the dirt, it just comes back, Food now - stays down and
disappears when I press the hinge on the toilet.

As for dandelions, daisies and little blue flowers, why do people call
them weeds? I love them. A lawn looks best covered with flowers. Where I
grew up dandelions were one of the first signs of spring and after 9
months of spring, we danced around screaming "the dandelions are back!"
Mind you, we picked the flowers and made booze out of it. We never,
never  pulled out the root which would mean that plant would be killed
dead, dead, dead! and tell me why people use chemicals that hurt birds,
cats, and make dogs so sick they come and barf on your carpet. Think of
what it must do to the booze. Sorry for ranting but this is a serious
topic with me. I realize that this attitude against the trend for miles
and miles of green grass without a weed but I will gladly make a t-shirt
that slobs and other lovers of weeds know that I have the right stuff.

I make my stand, Love, Jeanne