[MOL] kathy [00622] Medicine On Line

[MOL] kathy

Kathy, Bedford Square... Inspector Monk this time. Read J A Jance which
is set in Seattle, Washington area. A long time series. Will have to try
out Philip Margolin. Also just finished one of the Cat Who series and
the latest Patricia Cornwell novel. I put holds on books and these came
in all at once, 2 week hold. Love, Jeanne