[MOL] Fwd: Req for rad. info [00594] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Req for rad. info

 I had a resection on 4/7 at MDA.  Stage IIIA adenocarcinoma.  I start six
weeks of radiation next Monday (5/10).  Doctor told me I had to go off all
the antioxidants I'd been taking for a week before we started radiation.
I've been told to expect sore throat, dry cough and fatigue with possible
lung fibrosis afterwards.

    I haven't had much luck finding information about radiation and side
effects on the Web.  Do any of you have some good references or information
you can share to help offset toxic effects of radiation?  Appreciate any and
all suggestions.

Mary
mreid3@IX.NETCOM.COM