Re: [MOL] wait till you burn [00593] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] wait till you burn

Hi Debby,
Yes they gave my Hubby two kinds of cream the very first time that he said he
feet itchy and burning, a cream for each one.  I would call him and tell him
that you want something now and I mean now, he is not taking very good care
of you and I would complain to the head of the hospital too.  Your the boss
her and you need to take control, he wouldn't get paid without patients,
right, doesn't matter where the money is coming from he has to have the
patients, so you are the one he is getting paid for, and if you have to tell
him that do it.  Kick butt girl, don't take this kind of treatment from any
Doctor.  God Bless you, and the best of Luck.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/6/99 3:36:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com