From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 2:45 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] tattoos

You want to talk tattoos,I have four of them.I have a large heart with a
navy anchor,and USN on top.Then I have a Air Borne Ranger duck with jump
boots on my lower left arm  On my right I have A black Panther on my upper
arm. Then on my tush I have a U S  Government Inspected Rump Roast..Now all
of these are Permanent..Frank