Re: [MOL] vent SOS Debby,,,,, [00527] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] vent SOS Debby,,,,,

Hi Deb,
Here is the address for you to sign up on MOL Angel e-mail Forum;
http://www.meds.com/forums/mol_con_signup.html
Just follow the instructions, sometimes they are down but just keep trying.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/6/99 12:10:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,