From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 2:35 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Hi Debbie,my name is Frank,and I am a Minister who has had four major
attacks of cancer.I would love to have the opportunity to talk with you.Also
this MOL Cancer support Group is the best on the internet.We have a wholu
bunch of loving caring people who have gone thru the cancer valley.I am sure
that you will be recieving all kinds of wonderful e-mails thru this group.So
make sure you "Bookmark" this site so that you will not lose us.Also I want
you to know that I have been picked to be the "Best Looking of the group"So
if you forget my name,just ask for the good looking one,and everyone will
know who you are talking about

But seriously,Debbie,we really care for you hear,and we want to give you all
the support you need.We can give you sites,chats,whatever,its here with
us.Love and Hugs,Frank