Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers! [00521] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers!

Hi Sister (Lil),
I just couldn't wait anymore, I had been sending Tami and Diana private
e-mails and had not heard from either one of them, so I just got off the
phone from talking to Diana, and she just got a butt kicking and was told to
get on the puter and write to her MOL family that we were all worried and
asked her if she would call and kick Tamis butt too, she said she would.  I
will let her write and tell you what has been going on.  Things are a little
smooth for them as of now.  They go to the ongoligist tomorrow.  Just thought
you all would like to know.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/6/99 11:52:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net