Re: [MOL] (no subject) [00516] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Debbie,
I just want to tell you that my Aunt Mary had breast cancer when my son was a
baby -- my baby is going to be 26 years old in September!

Back then, they did not have much to offer except surgery, maybe radiation
a/o cobalt.  Didn't know anything about chemo then.
-chris