RE: [MOL] (no subject) [00513] Medicine On Line


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [MOL] (no subject)



Title: RE: [MOL] (no subject)

Good.  It's 2:15 here right now.  I think we have a three hour time difference.  I'll be waiting to hear from you.  Right now, I'm on hold with the Department of Health and Welfare.  Oops!  I just got through and spoke to a lady.  She said you should immediately contact your local Social Security and apply for disability.  Also, I contacted the business office at Medical Aid in Winnebago County.  They said go to the office of the Department of Social Services at 220 Washington Street in Oshkosh (or call them at 920-236-2000 -- ask for the business office.  If you go to the office on Washington Street, they will have you fill out an application.  Since you have dependent children, they can arrange to provide for them, too.  I told them what you situation is.  They were most sympathetic.  Now get on the phone, honey, and let's get going~ 

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Debbie Schmiedlin
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 2:10 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)


ok Kathy i will call you tonight ty Debbie

>From: kcorrigan@chgw.com
>Reply-To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)
>Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:02:00 -0600
>
>Debbie:  This is Kathy again.  You can call me at (208) 345-6669.  Do it
>tonight.  I'll be home.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Nita Goldstein
>Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 1:41 PM
>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>Subject: Re: [MOL] (no subject)
>
>
>Anim968@AOL.COM wrote:
> >
> > I have been diagnosed with lung cancer have many questions and need some
> > support am a single mom with 3 children and am terrified could use
>someone
>to
> > talk to. Debbie
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
> > from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion
>Forum
> > at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
> > majordomo@lists.meds.com
> > with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
>line:
> > unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
> > where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
> > address.
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>I was diagnosed with breast cancer met. to the lungs.  I am on taxotere
>and it is helping.  What are they suggesting for you?  I know alot of
>peole are lung cancer survivors.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
>line:
>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>address.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
majordomo@lists.meds.com
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------