[MOL] debbi [00510] Medicine On Line

[MOL] debbi

Debbi, i understand the feelings and they are what many of us have felt
and yes, it is especially bad when you are young and with kiddies. It is
time to fight for yourself though and make yourself Manager of the team
that will help you in your battle. I am not sure what to say but this is
the place for you to be. Can you find a support group where you live and
find someone to talk to right away. (Anyone else feel free to but in
here. I am a Canadian so don't what services are in place here.) Cancer
agency? social services? I am glad to hear Kathy is taking a hand in
this thing and stay on line and tell us what you are doing your end and
we can butt in if that is ok. Keep on talking, debbi, we are listening.
God bless, Jeanne