Re: [MOL] tattoos [00508] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tattoos

Hi again Debby,
They told us my Hubbys were permanent too and I think his totaled 10, but
they have really faded, so just wait and see.  Focus on your children and all
that is good around you and just make every minute count.  Focus on building
memorys, your loved ones need your support as well as you need it too, they
are on this journey with you, and this is as hard for them as it is for you,
and maybe harder, cause if you do leave to go to a better place, then they
are left with a big void in their life and they have to continue on in lift
without you and you will no longer suffer.  My Dear, your family needs you
now, and your need for them is great too, you are the one in control, you
should be cause this is your journey, make life good for you by making every
minute count.  I'm here for you if you need me.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/6/99 11:45:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com