From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of NLPOST@AOL.COM
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 2:04 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Kathy/ vent reply

Hi Kathy,
We know where Sister Lil"s mind is today don't we.  That research she done a
while back must have left her spellbound, so to speak,,,,,ROTFLMAO..Sis it's
loving life today, not that 3 letter word....gotcha..LOL
Love ya,
Mom & Sis (Nanc)  ():-)

In a message dated 5/6/99 11:20:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM
writes:

<< n a message dated 5/6/99 11:07:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
 kcorrigan@chgw.com writes:

 > I'm loving today.

 Kathy, interesting typo ?????  What aren't you telling us????  Your weekends
 must be alot more exciting than you let on...  come on, fess up...DETAILS
NOW!
 -chris >>