[MOL] Nancy [00500] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nancy

Hi, Lil, Nancy, if you can figure out a way I can help, you are welcome
both, I have a 10 gb computer and a fast modem. I am a newbie on windows
98. I knew windows like the back of my hand and now can't find where my
files are stored. I used to troubleshoot our software at work and now I
get impatient when I have to fiddle around too much. I just want the
darn thing to do what I want! Maybe it is because I not paid to do it.
LOL! James manages the union webpage tho and is helping teach adobe, so
we are available to you.

Actually, I am sort of happy to hear of you slowing down a bit, Nanc...I
just could not understand the housework bit. Does being active help you
ignore the pain? Pace yourselves, we need you both. Lil, I look forward
to seeing your painting on line.

Love, Jeanne, the slob and lover of weeds.