RE: [MOL] (no subject) [00499] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] (no subject)

im afraid if i will not beable to take care of them they are more important
than even me during this i dont know where to find the strenghth for all
this and i feel like i am being a pain in the ass listening to everyone else
dont know where u guys get your strenghth i am only 33 and should have long
time before being sick! i know i am not suppoose to not be self piting me
but i just feel so down and scared and confused Debbie