RE: [MOL] (no subject) [00497] Medicine On Line


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [MOL] (no subject)



Title: RE: [MOL] (no subject)

Okay, Sweetie.  Here we go.  I'm going to find out what I can.  Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Debbie Schmiedlin
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 2:01 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)


Neenah WI 54956 are code 920 Debbie

>From: kcorrigan@chgw.com
>Reply-To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)
>Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 12:45:50 -0600
>
>Debbie:  Where in Wisconsin do you live?  City?  County?  Area Code?  Kathy
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Debbie Schmiedlin
>Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 12:09 PM
>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)
>
>
>Hi Kathy yes i am limited stage have no treatment set up yet i want second
>opinion and cant do anything till i can figure out how to handle all the
>cost Debbie
>
> >From: kcorrigan@chgw.com
> >Reply-To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)
> >Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 11:30:51 -0600
> >
> >Dear Debbie:  I have small cell lung cancer, too.  You need to tell me
> >more.
> >I don't blame you for being terrified.  I was, too.  Are you limited
>stage?
> >What has your oncologist recommended for treatment?  I'll tell you what I
> >went through once I have these answers.  Now, reach out and hold my hand.
> >Try very hard not to let the fear overcome you.  I know it's hard, but
>try.
> >I'll lead you through this because I've been there.  Love, Kathy
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Debbie Schmiedlin
> >Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 11:26 AM
> >To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)
> >
> >
> >well i am diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and i am a single mom
>with
> >3
> >
> >children and terrifed Debbie
> >
> > >From: kcorrigan@chgw.com
> > >Reply-To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > >To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > >Subject: RE: [MOL] (no subject)
> > >Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 10:43:49 -0600
> > >
> > >Okay, Debbie:  You're on now.  Talk to me!!!  Kathy in Boise
> > >
> > >-----Original Message-----
> > >From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > >[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Anim968@AOL.COM
> > >Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 10:38 AM
> > >To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > >Subject: [MOL] (no subject)
> > >
> > >
> > >I have been diagnosed with lung cancer have many questions and need
>some
> > >support am a single mom with 3 children and am terrified could use
> >someone
> > >to
> > >talk to. Debbie
> >
> >------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
> > >from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion
>Forum
> > >at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
> > >majordomo@lists.meds.com
> > >with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
> > >line:
> > >unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
> > >where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
> > >address.
> >
> >------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________________________
> >Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
> >------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
> >from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
> >at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
> >majordomo@lists.meds.com
> >with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
> >line:
> >unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
> >where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
> >address.
> >------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>_______________________________________________________________
>Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
>line:
>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>address.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
majordomo@lists.meds.com
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------