[MOL] wait till you burn [00486] Medicine On Line

[MOL] wait till you burn

If anyone can answer this I would really appreciate it: saw radiation
onc. today after 24th treatment. Complained that under arm is sore,
itching, and has a burning feeling to it. He said to wait and see if
skin splits and then he will give me something for it that they use for
burns. Isn't there some sort of cream that I could put on now, before it
splits, to prevent it from happening?
Thank you
Debby