Re: [MOL] Nancy [00484] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy

Hi Sis (Lil),
We can make the pictures any size that we want, and yes I will have to show
you when I get there.  No I am not feeling much better, but the Doctor put a
stop to me doing almost everything, but I can still sit at the puter, not for
long times at a time though.  My legs get hurting to bad if I sit here to
long, so I've been getting in some naps too.  Haven't even been doing much
cooking.  My feet hurt worse since the cordisone shots, so it hurts to stand
or sit or lay for long periods of time.  I really have to force myself to
walk, but I will not give up to a wheel chair for sometime, longtime, many
many moons, etc.  Lil I have to figure out how to link for more memory for
our MOL Album, there is no more room there for anything.  I am going to take
out my kids, that will give me somemore room, and maybe take out duplicates,
or maybe I can just figure it out, I'll see if I can start another site for
us on Angelfire, I already have two, if not maybe we can put the part two of
the Album in your name, what would you think of that?  I would need;  your
e-mail address, screen name, maybe MOL Angels 2, your address, phone number
and pass word of your choice, about 4 choices incase some ore taken, then I
can show you how to get into it and you can start watching what I am doing,
and even play around too, practice. OK?
Let me know as soon as possible.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)