Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers! To Dania,,,,from Nanc [00483] Medicine On Line

NLPOST@AOL.COM wrote:

> Hi Dania,
> My goodness girl you did wonderful, now give yourself credit where credit is
> due.  This was just beautiful, and it came right from your heart, who could
> do any better then that.  You are doing just great, I really want to see more
> of you in here, OK?
> Love, Hugs & Prayers to you your family and your wonderful Grandmother,
> Nanc ():-)
>
> In a message dated 5/6/99 2:40:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> DANIADAVIS@AOL.COM writes:
>
> << Subj:         Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers!
>  Date:  5/6/99 2:40:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>  From:  DANIADAVIS@AOL.COM
>  Sender:        owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>  To:    mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>
>  hey everyone...sorry i haven't benn on-line as much as i guess i should
>  be...i just sometimes feel like i'm not the right person to give advice, as
>  if i don't know enough wordly things to say the right thing.  also, because
>  i'm agnostic, i don't know how to tell someone that even though i love them
>  and will be thinking of them in my thoughts and hoping for the best, it's
> not
>  the same as someone saying they will be in their prayers - i just don't have
>  that "connection", if you understand.
>
>  i do truly love all of you in here, and i read with joy and sorrow and
>  compassion each e-mail that comes across my computer screen...i just don't
>  know how t respond. maybe this wil give me the kick in the butt i needed to
>  get up and say something, even if it doesn't come out completely right.  i
> am
>  blessed to be apart of this group.  my grandmother so wishes she had
> computer
>  so she could read and reply everyday...but she is content with my printouts
>  and updates on not just medical news, but on how people are doing.  i know
>  she loves all of you too.
>
>  i only hope she is as resiliant and strong as you are...so many of you have
>  shown such courage and determination that it gives me the same to see me
>  grandmother in a new light, and it also makes me want to fight, instead of
>  just having pity and consolation.  and she has learned how to fight - she
>  hates this disease and wants it dead.  and she wasn't like that a few months
>  ago.  thank you and bless you for that gift.  i promise i will try to be
> more
>  active...just give me some time to get enough experience that i don't sound
>  like a complete ass when i reply to people, ok?
>
>  love to all of you,
>  dania
>  (and if you want to call me diana, that's fine too, i'll still respond :)  )

Hi everyone!  I'm back on line after a few weeks off.  Lillian told me
that she informed you of my great news!  The chemo is working!!!!  I
kind of stopped living after my diagnosis of breast ca met to lungs, but
the taxotere and herbs and working!

I just started painting again and making future plans.  I feel like I've
been given a new lease on life.

thank you for all your s upport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1