Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers! To Dania,,,,from Nanc [00482] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers! To Dania,,,,from Nanc

Hi Dania,
My goodness girl you did wonderful, now give yourself credit where credit is
due.  This was just beautiful, and it came right from your heart, who could
do any better then that.  You are doing just great, I really want to see more
of you in here, OK?
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you your family and your wonderful Grandmother,
Nanc ():-)