[MOL] Christine, Liz, Lil, Marty and all [00481] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Christine, Liz, Lil, Marty and all

Hi, Christine, we were wondering when you would emerge from the pile of
tax papers you were working on. Hope you had less shoebox clients. In
case you folks down south are wondering, we don't have to pay our taxes
until 30 April. I am going to make a backup right now!

Cathryn our daughter is off for a week from U so we are hitting the
surrounding parks, walking, having breakfast or lunch away from home.
Been an awful spring though the flowers don't seem to mind. The camas
lillies are out in full force on all the open areas. The meadows would
be solid purple except for the patches of yellow western buttercups. We
managed to almost get lost in a city park today though, we were chasing
a few bunnies and quail so got off the path. Good thing as we found a
small dense patch of shooting stars... very pretty. Our dog and I are
pooped, a state the young don't seem to comprehend.

I say a prayer for us all who are trying to navigate to a safe port in a
world defined by this disease. There are good moments of beauty, peace
and love to be found in our journey. God Blessings to you all, Jeanne