From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Debbie Schmiedlin
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 12:21 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: RE: [MOL] Hello

Hi Kathy i am in wisconsin i dont know what is going tto happen yet. they
cant refuse me? and what am i going to do when all the bills start to pile
up? i have the kids and have to beable to work so i can feed them, my ex his
answer is just hand them over to him and i dont want that to happen things
are starting to feel verry heavy Debbie