Re: [MOL] Hello [00461] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that you will
find alot of information here on this
Mol forum - I know that everyone here will agree
with me that you should, definitely,
get a second opinion... I do note think that you
should have to SETTLE for just
any doctor if you do note feel comfortable with
him/her!!!! Don't rush into any decisions
and please keep that sense of humor - it will come
in handy in helping you remain
focused - keep fighting and be strong - our
prayers are support are with you!!!!
Let me know how you are doing!

Dee