[MOL] FW: Good one! [00455] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FW: Good one!

Title: The older the better

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Wolfe
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 10:36 AM
To: Bobbie Mead; Brandi Maxwell; Daniel Glynn; Felecia Edwards; Franki Mayfield; Ginny Clark; Janis Merck; Jennifer Moffit; Jo Price; Jodi Arthur; Kathy Corrigan; Keena Edgerton; Martina Struck; Megan Patten; RUNNER; Susan Ochs-Conrad; Sylvia Roland-Bahem; Tami Christensen
Subject: FW: Good one!

This 65 year old woman is naked, jumping up and down on her bed laughing and singing. Her husband walks into the bedroom and sees her. He watches her awhile then says, "You look ridiculous! What on earth do you think you're doing?" She says, "I just got my checkup and my doctor says I have the breasts of an eighteen-year-old." She starts laughing and jumping again. He says, "Yeah, right. And what did he say about your 65 year-old ass?" "Your name never came up..." she replied.