Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers! [00453] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Need to hear from some Molers!

I too was recently dx, with breast cancer, and found this site. Just e
mail a question and these great, terrific people answer. There is a chat
site that I think is open at night, but I can't figure it out yet!
Debby