Re: [MOL] tattoos [00447] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tattoos

I'm the one who is sorry if i offended you. I should not be on line now
as I am supposed to be working and sorting clothing and doing a grocery
list! I asked for temp. tattoos, the ones they put on with a marker,
but  they said that I would have to be too careful.
Debby