From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of deb grodin
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 9:53 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] vent

Dear Kathy in Boise,
My radiologist has not seen me in weeks, going to demand to be seen
today by one of the doctors on duty. My arm pit is so itchy!!!!! Hair
under arm fell out, that was a big suprise as no one told me.
As far as depression goes my primary gave me a script for prozac, filled
it but haven't decided to take it yet. Will make that decision between
now and Monday. Some of my friends have mentioned that I seem down,
husband has certainly mentioned it, (our only problem is this damn
cancer), but no one at radiologists office has said anything and they
see me daily. When I first started going there I smiled and joked with
them, now I act so mean =- get me in and out. Guess I do need something
just not sure its prozac. Used to be this up and full of energy
person...
Debby in New Jersey