[MOL] Nancy [00431] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nancy

I am so glad to see you as your old self ( not meaning age); but you must be feeling somewhat better with all your wonderful postings and inspirations.  This is good.  I have sent you my art work for the June "Artist of the Month" for our album.  Sure hope more will contribute.  I think creative
writing, poetry, crafts could be included for this.  So our dear molers lets get moving and get your work into Nancy!!!!  Nanc, you will need to adjust the sizes, oh, stop laughing!  What size do you normally do photographs; etc. in for the album, or will this be part of my one on one instruction when you come?   Always, lillian