Re: [MOL] vent [00423] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] vent

Thank you for your caring words. I have decided to tell our children as
soon as school is finished for the year. I really feel that they already
know. If my husband continues to take the path of, " it's really no big
deal. When you finish radiation it's over," so be it. To me this is not
only a big deal but a very frightening one.
The more I research, the clearer it becomes that no two doctors agree on
DCIS, including treatment. If you don't mind I have a question: are you
taking tamoxifin?
I have yet to decide and every time I make up my mind I read something
else that changes it.
Thank you
Debby