[MOL] Re: [00265] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Hi Gwen: Go get a second opinion, if for nothing else but to set your
mind at ease. I am surprised that some lymph nodes were not removed
during the lumpectomy, that would have saved you a surgery and time. My
Onc. recommended chemo for me because my tumors were over 1 cen. He is
one of the network doctors at M.D.Anderson in Houston. He told me that
M.D.Anderson recommeded chemo for tumors over 1 cen. I was node negative
but because of the tumor size chemo was recommeded. My prayers are with
you.  God Bless
Suzanne