Re: [MOL] Nanc [00176] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Kathy,
I go tomorrow at 3:45pm, to get the cordisone shots and fitted for the casts
to wear at night and nap time.  Maybe then I can get rid of the pain meds
sooner, at least I hope so.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc)

kcorrigan@chgw.com writes:

<< Subj:	 RE: [MOL] Nanc
 Date:	5/3/99 1:51:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:	kcorrigan@chgw.com
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Morning, Nanc:  I tried cortisone shots years ago when I hurt my back.  They
 helped quite a bit.  Lo and behold, even though I had a herniated disc, it
 healed.  No back trouble anymore!  Get better soon.  Love, Kathy >>