From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of NLPOST@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, May 03, 1999 11:44 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Nisi,
Thanks for thinking of me when your problems are many more then mine.  I
think I'll try the casts and the cordisone shots, maybe my mood will be
better.  I'm always upbeat and happy go lucky, I just don't like me right
now.  I am going to tell the Doctor and see what he thinks.  Hope all is
going well for you and your family.
Love Ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/3/99 11:45:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, DpozTLC@AOL.COM