[MOL] Re: Molers [00142] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Molers

The  thing about the message below is that this groups e-mail comes to us
for response, they are like a middle man.  Most of the time when we get
their e-mail, it just has the subject with no particulars.  If the list
forum of Mol keeps numbers on who is on the list, I am sure they are missing
the people from this other list serve.
I know I went to the site and put in a query and it came right across our
forum; so I tested it out.  I believe the more the merrier and also to help
all that we can, this is not the point.  The point is, I wonder if we have a
true count on who is on our forum?
Any ideas on this one?
love ya, lillian
Subject: [CANCER-L] Our Support Group Lists

MEDICAL & SUPPORT GROUP PUBLICATIONS

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support Group)
Subscribe:cml-subscribe@egroups.com
Post To: CML@egroups.com

Leukemia (Support Group For All Types Of Leukemia)
Subscribe: leukemia-subscribe@egroups.com
Post To: Leukemia@egroups.com

ESupport (Support Group For All Conditions & Illnesses)
Subscribe: ESupport-subscribe@onelist.com
Post To: ESupport@onelist.com

GROUP LONG DISTANCE RATES
-------------------------
All of our subscribers can receive a special group long distance
rate of only 7.5 cents per minute which is effective 24 hours a
day by signing up for our long distance plan. The 7.5 cent rate
is for interstate long distance calls anytime 24 hours and the
intrastate rate for calls within your area code varies based on
your state of residence. This rate can be used by any residential
and commercial user and can also be used for 800 and 888 numbers as well.
To sign up, go to our Long Distance web site and follow the sign up
instructions at http://www.rwneill.com/longdistance/ or email
rob@rwneill.com
for assistance.

----

Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet?
Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain and NO hosting fees.
Visit http://www.domaindirect.com for full details

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/cancer-l
www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications