Re: [MOL] Thalomid Designated Orphan Drug For Crohn's Disease [02356] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thalomid Designated Orphan Drug For Crohn's Disease

martin - thanks for the info...i really think this could be a miracle drug
for people with some cancers...my grandmother's doc sure seems to think so.
i hope they can get testing and approval for use on all cancer types that
this would help eliminate and destroy without maybe having to go through all
the chemo and radiation.  keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed!

love,
dania