[MOL] Charity Fund Raising 1999 Lexus Raffle [02353] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Charity Fund Raising 1999 Lexus Raffle

We are conducting a marketing test.
You will not be routed to another website.
Would you enter a charity fund raising campaign, where 25 dollars buys you a raffle ticket to win a new 1999 Lexus

        A portion of the proceeds will go to several national charities

        Bonded & insured

        Transactions are on a secured server
if so please respond below:
yes please go here.
http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/station/5956/yes.html
 If no please go here.
 http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/station/5956/no.html

or email us at
info@craone.com

All information will remain private. We will not sell our information to others. Thank you for your time.

     `\|||/                     Wishing you the Best!
      (@@)
_____|_____Please pardon the intrusion_|____|_____

To be removed just Reply with the Subject: "REMOVE"
and you will be permanently removed from any future mailings.