[MOL] Re: Lisa and Molers [02351] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Lisa and Molers

Hi Lisa and everyone,
It has been a day, for sure.  Had my lumpectomy today, Dr. said it is
malignant. Aggressive.Large. we go to his office Monday afternoon to get
final reports.  He said the surrounding tissue is being diagnosed also.  He
just told us today that it is ductal carcinoma and we will have to make
decisions next week.  He said we need to move quickly.....Wish me luck.

My Sister, Barb, is still the same, too much back pain to be able to do much
with her.  God must be helping her to cope.  It is a bad situation. Between
her back pain and her oxygen levels drop down to the low 80's almost as soon
as she takes off the oxygen, it is a constant battle. Her husband thinks
that if she would lay flat her pain would stop.  I don't necessarily agree.
She says she can't lay flat because of the pain. We can't get that many
tests, such as an MRI because she can't lay flat. I know from past
experience that one doctor's opinion can be wrong.

I can't believe that I might be sick now.  I have so many people that rely
on me, my husband, 2 daughters, grandkids, sister, job., etc.  I will try to
seek out the purpose of all this...  I believe that God doesn't give us
these things, but sometimes he chooses not to heal, all according to his
plan.  I guess this is where trust and faith come in. I feel like I just
left the severe thunderstorm and just entered the hurricane. But, I will
keep praying for us and for all of you for brighter days ahead, because
without faith, we have nothing.

Frank, I am glad to see you back on line now. Hope you are doing okay!

I don't think I have been getting all of my email.  Only about 30 messages a
day for the last three days?

Lisa, good luck with your Dad. I hope that you and other close family,
friends can lift his spirits. That is so important to aid in the healing
process. What hospital is your Dad going to for Chemo?

Your friend,
Gwen