Re: [MOL] Re: I'm home from the Doctor......Nanc [02335] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I'm home from the Doctor......Nanc

Hi John,
Good to hear from you, and you are right, I am very lucky and greatful, for
many things, my Dod is still cancer free and my Mother is still with us, and
this is just another hurdle that I will jump over.  This lupus is just
playing havoc with my joints, mussels and bones lately.  I know I will win
this fight and I will be back to walking in no time.  I sure hope all is
going well for you these days.  Take care and keep me in your prayers, OK?
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 4/30/99 9:28:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,